1. Parts that are brought to D&W Powder Coating are inspected, documented as well as photographed. The customer chooses the powder color.
2. Any parts that require extensive surface cleaning are prepped for Media Blasting.
3. We utilize different blasting media for different parts depending on the type of metal and amount of impurities to remove.
4. All of the parts are then washed in high temp water and cleaner to remove oils, dirt and grit.
5. After the parts are cleaned and thoroughly dried, they are coated with the chosen powder color and then baked to cure.
6. After the parts are cured they are cooled off and inspected.
7. All parts are then rechecked against the invoice and the customer is notified for pick up.